Our next membership enrollment won't happen until 2020 - AND membership prices will be MUCH higher!WHY do this? We want to spend our time with our current membership in providing everything we do below, and then some vs. taking any more of our valuable time promoting to new members. That's it - plain and simple. Our members mean the world to us and we want to be able to just focus on them. For nearly 11 years we have been an open-enrollment membership - and that is now changing so we can FOCUS on our members even more! Woot! Woot! (If you're a member reading this you're probably thinking don't you already do that? Yup - but hold onto to your leashes it's about to get even better!) So if you have been thinking about joining, and have wondered what we do here at APP - let's break it down for you a bit! Education: APP has been educating pet professionals since our inception at our very first in-person networking event in February of 2009. 125+ in-person events later we have had experts from in and outside of the industry that are fully vetted, interviewed to ensure our members and attendees get the most up-to-date, accurate, trending in the industry, and actionable information to take away and implement into their pet businesses and rescues. In addition to our award-winning in-person events, we have been hosting LIVE events online with incredible guest experts from across the country for the last few years. Just for our members. Just this year alone our topics ranged from:
- How to get an Investor for Your Pet Business
- Understanding the Psychology of your Customer (finding an expert in this field was not easy and our expert was AMAZING!)
- From $0 to $60 Million in 4 years (no investors/Kickstarter) and many other business topics!
- We promote you/your business/rescue as a new member across all our social media platforms - something we have been doing for years and years. (We even do this for re-occurring members when they renew yearly!)
- AND we include your business as a new member in our "New Member Press Release" that is sent out 2x a year to the media.
- AND we promote you/your business/animal rescue all the time to others - our members always come first when asked for a referral or recommendation.
- You are also promoted on our Membership Directory with your own profile on our website.
We do even more for our members, but to learn what that is, you need to become a member today!Don't just take it from us, see some of member testimonials below...and if you have a question,shoot us an email- we are happy to answer! We can't wait to help you and your pet business! Tail wags from the Team at APP!
"Hi Nancy! I just wanted to thank you again for your expert help in teaching me how to get publicity for the pageant & also for having such a great group of pet professionals where I can make valuable contacts. Through my association with APP & the PR Pro course, not only have I found a great new sponsor this year but also Macy Egeland from News 12 just called to have me on her TV show! I just wanted to share it with you because I would have never met her without you and APP! You have a die-hard fan in me!" Leslie Kennedy, Owner of Barking Beauty Pageant, Member since 2018
"I have been a member of Nancy's Organization American Pet Professionals for the last eight years, and I can say it was one of the best business decisions I have made to date. Nancy creates networking event that are designed around the current issues and concerns within the industry. Nancy saw a need for our industry and acted on it. I am personally thankful that I found her organization and joined. Being a member of American Pet Professionals has helped increase my bottom line as well as helped me understand things about the industry that otherwise would still be a mystery to me." Kim Loper, Owner Harbor Pet (Retail) & Life is Grruff (Pet Manufacturer), Member Since 2010